At DuoPeak we’re a team of passionate and hard-working individuals with a real love for mobile games. We found ourselves enamored with understanding the process of what makes a game successful. Through our combined understanding, we found that the real essence of a successful game comes down to three things: Product, Marketing and Operations.
What we’re looking for is the Project Coordinator.
Job Type: Full-time
- As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing multiple projects across the entire production pipeline from initiation through release
- The Project Coordinator is a point of contact for core teams to identify bottlenecks, track progress, and build long-term roadmaps
- Being highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient, collaborative, and team-focused will be crucial to success in this role
- Facilitate cross-departmental communication to ensure key milestones, requirements and deadlines for projects are met
- Ability to identify issues during the process and determine workarounds to ensure deadlines are not at risk
- Assist in Scrum standups
- Assist in defining roadmap project deliverables and task prioritization
- Facilitate meetings and working sessions for project teams using Zoom
- Help in building efficient team productivity reporting and project progress reporting
- Keep stakeholder communication strong with project updates and task prioritization
- Consistently track and confirm project work against team milestones that are being achieved
- Organize team tasks across various project tools and development resources, including briefs, files, and documentation to increase project efficiency
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of direct experience defining and managing multi-team, multi-location projects related to product, analytics, etc.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams simultaneously on multiple projects to achieve goals and deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to rapidly adapt multiple projects to changing requirements and find order in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to Excel, Bug Tracking Programs (i.e.,, JIRA).
- Exceptional, clear, and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully Covered Health insurance
- Unlimited DTO
- Snacks (Food/Drinks)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement