At DuoPeak we’re a team of passionate and hard working individuals with a real love for mobile games. We found ourselves enamored with understanding the process of what makes a game successful. Through our combined understanding, we found that the real essence of a successful game comes down to three things: Product, Marketing and Operations. What we’re looking for is the right Marketing Manager, who will thrive in an environment that is hands on and is always looking for ways to improve and further our strategy. We are offering a large opportunity for growth.
We are looking to add to our growing team a Marketing Manager, who will drive user acquisition strategy for our upcoming game title. An ideal candidate is someone who will thrive in an environment that is results-driven and hands-on. The candidate must be a self-starter, a great team leader and able to execute successful UA strategies inline with the company goal.
Job Type: Full-time
- Work with DuoPeak product teams to define and plan on product success criteria. Further define the user acquisition KPIs to meet the product goal.
- Lead the marketing team to Build, manage, and scale Google/ Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ Snapchat/ Tiktok ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated KPIs
- Lead the marketing team to conduct hypothesis tests, analyze data collected from multiple channels to optimize campaign performance and gain valuable insights about our players’ through a data-driven approach
- Leverage communication platforms such as Email and Facebook Messenger to augment lead acquisition strategy
- Lead the marketing team to manage other media buying ad networks such as Unity Ads, AppLovin, ironSource, etc.
- Lead the marketing team to utilize App Store Optimization (ASO) tactics to boost app rankings on Apple and Google Play Store
- Work closely with marketing artist to plan and design campaign creatives based on existing external market trend and internal campaign performance
- Develop and stay updated with user acquisition best practices in different ad channels for building campaigns, audiences, A/B testing, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong team leader and team player
- Exceptional communicator
- Highly analytical individual
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and fast-learner
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, Unity Ads, AppLovin, and ironSource, etc.
- Expert in attribution partners such as Appsflyer, Kochava, Tune etc…
- Expert in CRM or SEO experience
- Mobile game lover
A Plus For:
- Simulation / War / 4X mobile player experience
- Project management experience
- Email marketing platform experience
- Fully Covered Health insurance
- Unlimited DTO
- Snacks (Food/Drinks)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement