At DuoPeak we’re a team of passionate and hard-working individuals with a real love for mobile games. We found ourselves enamored with understanding the process of what makes a game successful. Through our combined understanding, we found that the real essence of a successful game comes down to three things: Product, Marketing and Operations.
What we’re looking for is the Data Analyst, who will thrive in an environment that is hands on and is always looking for ways to improve and further our business through big data and AI. We are offering a large opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Work with data engineer team to maintain DuoPeak analytics data system, including but not limited to query generation, scheduling and creating reports
- Use statistical tools to design hypothesis tests, identify the patterns inside large amount of user behavior data, report trends and patterns to stakeholders
- Collaborate with product design team and marketing team to provide business insights with actionable items
- Work with data scientists to prepare the training dataset and build machine learning predictive models for user behaviors and product trends.
- Prepare business performance report for executive leadership team
What We're Looking For:
- Highly analytical, data-driven individuals
- Detail-oriented and organized people
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Working knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms in R or Python
A Plus For:
- Experienced game player
- Experience in campaign management in Facebook, Google or other ad networks
- Strong project management and organizational skills is a plus
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- A Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Fully Covered Health insurance
- Unlimited DTO
- Snacks (Food/Drinks)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement